HCRI has recently been engaged in an exciting search for an Oncology Research Faculty Member by a prestigious medical school located in California. This unique position presents an excellent career opportunity for exceptionally qualified candidates.
This position features a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a specific set of qualifications. Qualified candidates should possess the following qualifications.
- Engaged in oncology clinical translational research with a record of high impact publications and extramural funding.
- Focused on clinical care of patients and research related to the solid tumor in any of the following specialties: breast, GI, thoracic or early phase therapeutic development.
- Potential to grow into a leadership role within the Universities Division of Hematology Oncology and/or Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching.
- Demonstrated ability to build research teams and conduct collaborative science.
The responsibilities for this position are 50% research focused with clinical, leadership, and teaching rounding out the other 50%. To be considered for the role, applicants must possess the following:
- Possess M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. Degree
- Eligible for a medical license in California
- Board certified by ABIM in Medical Oncology (+/- Hematology)
Details About the Position
Our client is a renowned medical school with a reputation for their unique multi-disciplinary facilities. Benefiting from access to State-line funding, the medical school is in the top 20% nationwide for funding and the hospital was recently elevated to Best Hospital ranking.
This position is perfect for career-focused individuals looking for an exciting opportunity to conduct meaningful and high impact cancer research. With state-of-the-art facilities, a blend of research concentrations, and strong funding and support, the program offers limitless potential.
The program is committed to making the best hire and is offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package for this position.
Are you interested in applying? To apply or learn more about this unique research opportunity, contact HCRI today